If you believe that home remedies for yeast infections can cure Candida, then you are on the right path. Many people find that yeast infection can be complicated by antibiotics. This leads to the search for natural remedies. There are many natural remedies that can be used to treat yeast infections. These include anti-bacterial foods, immune support, and physical activities that will eliminate Candida from your body.
What to do?
- The growth of infection can be stopped by washing the area twice daily with diluted apple cider vinegar.
- One garlic clove can be added to the mixture if you are experiencing severe itching. Garlic has antifungal properties that combat yeast overgrowth.
- Avoid deodorized or scented sanitary pad, tampons, bubblebaths, and even coloured toilet paper. These can cause irritation to already inflamed tissues.
- Goldenseal capsules can be purchased at a health shop.
- The simplest natural remedy for yeast infections is to wear cotton pants instead of nylon. If you can, try pantilessing for a few days each day. Drying the affected area will also help reduce the infection. Because yeast thrives in moist environments, this will help to dry it out.
- Place a tampon in plain yogurt or curd and leave it there for at least an hour. Repeat this process 2-3 times per day.
- Make a mixture of grapefruit seed extract and olive leaf extract in a glass water. Because of its antifungal properties, it is a great curative tonic for candida infections.
- Another way to treat yeast infections is to take a warm bath with 1/2 cup salt and 1/2 Cup apple cider vinegar.
- Adding a few drops of tea tree oil to the water can also help. Add a few drops pure Tea Tree Oil to the tampon and place it in the night. This process should be repeated for 3-4 days. This natural remedy is excellent for yeast infections.
- Take a Lactobacillus acidophilus supplement (a probiotic). This is good bacteria that helps to recolonise areas where yeast overgrowth has occurred. It can be purchased at any health store.
It is best to choose your favorite candida treatment from the Home Remedies for Yeast Infections List and start treating yourself as soon you suspect that a yeast infection might be developing. Before you begin any home treatment, consult your doctor, especially if it is prescribed medication or if you are pregnant.