Constipation is one the most common digestive problems in the world. These symptoms include difficulty in bowel movement, nausea, vomiting, swelling of the abdomen, pain in the intestinal tract, heartburn, and stomach pain. The culprits could be stress, lack of exercise or certain medications, artificial sweeteners, and diets that are low in fiber or fluids. You’re ready to get relief if you have been feeling constipated for more than a day.
There are many natural remedies that can help with constipation.
- Aloe vera is often used topically to treat sunburns. However, it can also be used as a natural laxative. You can either drink the juice daily or take aloe vera gel capsules. Mix 2 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel in a glass of fruit juice. Drink this mixture to eliminate constipation.Aloe vera is a superfood. The gel found in the leaf contains at least 75 nutrients, 20 vitamins, 12 minerals, 18 amino acids, 200 active enzymes, and 200 other nutrients. Aloe vera is a natural remedy for constipation. It also has many health benefits.
- Flax seeds contain a lot of fiber, which has a laxative effect. This can help with mild to very severe constipation. You can add a tablespoon of ground flaxseed into your hot or cold breakfast cereal. For best results, they should be consumed up to three times per day. Flaxseed is an annual herb, derived from the flax plant. Flax seed is low in carbohydrates making it ideal for those who are careful about consuming starches and sugars. Flaxseed can be found in many foods today, including crackers, frozen waffles, and oatmeal. Flaxseed can also protect skin tissue against radiation damage.
- Apple cider vinegar has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for a variety of health issues, including constipation. Apple cider vinegar is rich with minerals like potassium, sodium and phosphorus, as well as vitamins C, E, bioflavonoid and pectin. Apple cider vinegar is currently used in food, such as salad dressings and making pickles. Because of its powerful effects, apple cider vinegar is very popular in everyday life. It has been used traditionally as a weight-loss agent. Studies have shown that it works! It works by breaking down fats, so your body can use them instead of storing them. It can also be used to remove freckles and dark spots. Apple cider vinegar is one the most versatile, cost-effective and versatile supplements that you can take to improve your overall health.
- Green tea can be part of your constipation remedy toolkit if consumed in a normal amount. Green tea is also a popular herbal remedy for weight loss. There are many green tea options available. Green tea is a great source of powerful antioxidants. It makes sense that it could also reduce your risk of developing cancer.
- Prunes are delicious and nutritious. They are sweet with a rich taste and a chewy texture. Another home remedy for constipation is to drink prune juice. Prune is a very common fruit in everyday life. This home remedy is inexpensive and can be used to treat constipation.
Constipation is common in children, pregnant women, and aged people. One of the oldest forms for constipation treatment is herbal therapy. For thousands of years, many cultures have used herbs to treat constipation. One natural remedy for constipation is herbal therapy.