Sinus is a common problem that many people have. It causes discomforts that can be quite severe. Sinus is a condition in which the membrane between the nose and throat becomes more mucousy than usual. Sinus patients can experience many severe problems that seem almost unavoidable. These include sneezing and sneezing, mild or sometimes high fever, headaches and ache around the eyes and cheekbones.
These symptoms can be quite irritating and uncomfortable. It is not a good idea to take medicines all the time. While it may temporarily relieve the problem, the chemicals in it can cause long-term damage to the body. It is better to trust natural remedies at home to get relief from this problem. They are quick healers and provide relief for a longer time. These remedies can be used to reduce the need for painkillers and other allopathic medications.
These home remedies can provide quick relief from sinus problems.
- Sinus problems can be treated with raw vegetable juice. Regular intake of their juice would provide great relief. You can also try carrots, beetroot, spinach, and cucumbers.
- Vitamin A is an anti-sinus agent. Vitamin A-rich foods such as papaya, mango, carrots, eggs yolk, leafy veggies, whole milk, and tomatoes must be eaten more often. Mix 200g of ghee with 100g cumin seeds. It is best to consume it regularly to get the best results.
- Boil half a cup of water with one tablespoon of fenugreek seed. It can be taken regularly, about 3-4 cups per day, to relieve your sinuses.
- Regular steaming can help to clear congestion in the nasal passages and provide great relief.
- Avoid very cold or oily foods to avoid sinus discomforts. They can cause severe sinus problems.
- Sinus patients can be relieved by inhaling onion and garlic smells.
- It is also possible to inhale the aroma of black cumin seeds by wrapping it in a small piece of cloth. Its warm smell can heal many sinus problems.
- You can easily ease your sinus discomforts by drinking steaming hot ginger-cinnamon-infused tea.
- Drink a glass of warm water.
- Gargle with a pinch of salt. For complete relief, repeat the process several times.
- The sinus patient will feel a lot better if they eat hotter foods and drinks.