Ordinary people believe only in the possible. Extraordinary people visualize not what is possible or likely, but rather what is impossible. And by visualizing the impossible, they start to see it as you can. I’ve asked most all my customers over the years what they believed visualization was in return have received a great number of distinct interpretations.
In brief, visualization is the cognitive use of their imagination to clearly see pictures, dreams and desires in mind and then to consciously manifest them into reality. Recent studies reveal that visualization, married to resilient feelings and intense concentration are about all it takes to excite an aspiration and to bring about (manifest) positive changes. Interestingly, most individuals feel that the power of visualization is far too good to be true. Nevertheless, it’s been shown that it can and does change circumstances that influence important events in your life.
It’s used to attract love, work and material possessions. Additionally, psychologists use visualization to aid their patients in breaking harmful habits and thus improving their condition of health and sense of wellbeing. The idea behind visualization is that the power of thought (the thinking process) that impacts people and their surroundings. You also can use this method when confronted with unpleasant conditions. Those who feel arising conflicts can visualize tactful and sensible solution before beginning dialogue with their adversaries, thus trusting a non-violent conversation.
People are usually responsive to behaviour, thoughts, and feelings; and they typically react appropriately and so. Characteristically, those who think negatively when dealing with unpleasant situations are usually fearful and not so confident in their skills or about themselves on a whole. These “universal” energies bring negative behaviour from concerned parties and then attract trouble rather than consequential resolve. Believe me, this specific notion has hit me like a two ton heavy thing on more than 1 occasion.
- Visualization empowers people, helping them to accomplish incredible things, promoting the capacity to overcome limited thinking. It encourages people to look beyond their limitations and begin thinking of great things they can and will eventually reach. When folks expand their horizons, they are likely to scale up the success ladder quickly.
- Elite Athletes use visualization in establishing their goals to improve performance. Most all athletes use positive thinking prior to competing; they motivate themselves for giving their very best. Those who visualize losing are usually the winners that never win, that’s until they change their way of thinking.
- Visualization may be an affective tool for promotion and advertising. Advertisers use pictures that are compelling and emotionally charged. Most advertisements today create brand character, targeting the viewer’s semi-conscious head to cause them want to belong to that new character and or lifestyle.
- Visualization can also help people in overcoming difficult conditions. When folks visualize their goals and desires, no barrier can keep them from realizing their aims. Achievers usually design the strategy and envision the positive outcome. This motivates them to do what’s necessary to succeed and get whatever they’ve visualized.
- Individuals who have learned the craft of visualization generally have much stronger immune systems and are generally healthier in comparison to those which don’t. Additionally, visualization motivates individuals to exert efforts for improving their health through balanced diet, exercise, sleep and hydration.
- People who picture outperform those who don’t in many working environments. They can easily be recognized because they are usually optimistic and can work under intense pressure. Because of this, they move up the ladder in the corporate echelons. Visualization is a very important element in the achievement of success in every area of life. It’s used in conditioning the human mind and has been applied to just about all endeavors – athletics performance, memory improvement, self-healing, decision-making and problem solving.
Keep in mind
Success comes only when people understand and employ balance with vision and strategy. Discovering and implementing the art of visualization is comparatively simple and promises great benefits, results which will affect your life positively. The human mind is a powerful organ which has unlimited potential. Use it and use it favorably to increase your quality of life and for living your life to the fullest.