Can Natural Supplements Help With Menopause? Natural supplements can help a woman through the transition into menopause. Natural supplements help to make sure you have sufficient nutrients for maintaining a healthy body and energy level. High quality natural supplements may also help with the symptoms of menopause.
These symptoms may vary for girls. While some women may experience all the above, some may not notice any other indications than reduction of periods. It’s essential for anyone to incorporate a high quality multivitamin and mineral complex in their everyday diet. This will ensure you’ll find a small quantity of all of the minerals and vitamins you need for a healthy body. While a multivitamin is vital, it doesn’t include the amounts you will need to help with menopausal symptoms.
Therefore, together with an all natural multivitamin/mineral complicated, you need to include the following natural herbs and supplements for menopausal relief.
- Vitamin C – The bioflavanoids in vitamin C are proven to reduce hot flashes. Additionally, it helps to develop collagen, which gives skin its elasticity. This helps to prevent and treat vaginal dryness. Vitamin C may also help retain the elasticity at the urinal tract, which helps to avoid incontinence that’s common with menopause.
- Vitamin E – Helpful for vaginal dryness. Vitamin E may also be used internally at night for around six weeks to help alleviate dryness.
- B Vitamins – These vitamins are great for folks that are under stress. People that are deficient in B vitamins often suffer with anxiety, anxiety, irritability and poor concentration. When you supplement with a B-complex supplement through menopause, you may offer your adrenal glands which produce oestrogen a break. Additionally, it helps to give you more energy.
- EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids) – When your body is deficient of acid, then a number of the symptoms of menopause can grow to be a outcome. It’s necessary to supplement with EFAs so as to relieve a few of the symptoms, such as: dry skin, dead hair, cracked nails, fatigue, dry eyes, depression, aching joint, and lack of motivation.
- Note: Don’t take any herbs if you’re taking birth control, fertility medications, HRT or any other type of hormonal therapy without talking with your doctor. · Magnesium – This nutrient helps with symptoms, such as: anxiety, irritability, and other mood swings.
- Agnus Castus – This helps with hot flashes because it comprises the chemical precursors of the sex hormones. This herb stimulates and normalizes the function of the adrenal gland which controls and balances hormones within the body.
- Black Cohosh – This herb is effective in restoring female hormonal balance and helps relieve hot flashes and vaginal dryness.
- Ginkgo Biloba – This herb helps with concentration and memory. Menopause is inevitable, but how your body manages menopause could be controlled to a degree. Try using natural herbs and supplements to help alleviate the symptoms of menopause.