Hemorrhoids, also known as Piles, are a painful condition that affects the rectum. It is caused by inflammation of the rectal veins. Itching and bleeding can occur in the rectum. Piles are most often caused by chronic constipation. This is when too much pressure is applied while defecating, which results in inflammation and bleeding of veins. This condition is common in all ages, but it is more severe in pregnant women.
External hemorrhoids can be felt from outside the anus. Internal hemorrhoids are not painful. Hemorrhoids can cause extreme discomfort while sitting, which can often lead to embarrassing situations.
- Itching and pain in the anal area are often followed by bleeding.
- Inflammation or swelling of the anus.
- Even if there are no stool in the rectum, urge to defecate.
- Insufficient fiber in daily diet
- Excessive consumption oily and fatty food.
- Insufficient fluid intake. Hemorrhoids can cause heavy blood loss that requires immediate medical attention.
Piles can be completely cured with simple home remedies.
- A home remedy for hemorhoids is to take 3-4 figs, soaked in water.
- To facilitate bowel movements, it is important to eat plenty of leafy greens.
- Hemorrhoids can be treated with the help of sesame. Boiling 20 grams of sesame seeds in half-liter water will yield good results.
- Consuming 60-90 ml Consuming 60 – 90 ml. Applying a paste of milk and radish to the affected areas reduces pain and swelling.
- For bleeding hemorhoids, you can take powdered mango seed once or twice with honey or without.
- A few jambul fruits can also help reduce hemorhoids.
- A cold compress of witch-hazel extract applied to the affected areas using a cotton pad can help relieve the pain.
- Calendula infusions in sitz baths are highly effective in treating hemorhoids. The herb reduces pain and inflammation.
- Many yoga poses and exercises can also be used to treat hemorhoids, but they should be done under the guidance of a qualified physician.