All the girls suffer from various psychological and physiological changes in their own life particularly when their menstrual cycle stops. The symptoms of menstrual cycle are different for different women and it’s also very wide. Women feel changes due to menopause suddenly or slowly. It’s a condition where there is an ending of the reproductive cycle of a female.
What a dilemma!
It’s a natural phenomenon and each girl has to face this dilemma. This is the consequence of the hormonal changes which happens in the body of a woman disturbing the normal life process. It can be treated effectively by the assistance of the natural remedy. With the support of nutrition, vitamins and herbs and homeopathy the issue of menopause can be treated readily.
- Herbs are extremely valuable in treating menopause. The herb black cohosh is a popular natural remedy for the issue of menopause. It’s used in popular natural treatment like remifemin. It’s extremely powerful in menopause as it assists with hot flushes, painful periods, migraines, anxiety and heart palpitations.
- There’s an alternative herb called St John’s Wort that’s quite beneficial and useful treatment for menopause. It’s ideal for moderate forms of depression and anxiety.
- Vitamins play a very important role in every issue of our body. Body demands different vitamins at various times in our life. Sometimes there are requirement of additional supplements of vitamins other then the food we intake. During menopause the additional supplements of vitamins help us to fight with many issues. Right quality and amount of vitamins help to protect our body from illness and to decrease the symptom of menopause. Our body takes a multivitamin that contains 400 milligrams of vitamin D, 3mg Boron, 200 mcg selenium, 100 mcg vitamin K, 400 mcg folic acid, 50-100 mcg vitamin B12, 600 mg magnesium, 200 mcg selenium.
- For treating menopause, Soy has obtained a maximum publicity in connection with menopause. One of its most important benefits is to assist in relieve hot flushes. Nowadays many cereal based food products such as breakfast cereals and bread comprises soy. For the issue of menopause that this food product is the best home remedy. Soy comprises an active constituent called soy isoflavones act as a natural remedy for the issue of menopause.
- Diet and exercise also play vital role in reducing the symptom of menopause. Zone diet and Mediterranean diet are healthy choices to control the weight that’s extremely beneficial in reducing the symptom of menopause.