Aging occurs when the body’s cells die at faster rates than new cells are generated. People age prematurely because inadequate nutrition resulting from poor diet stimulates cellular destruction and increases the potential for obesity, diabetes, cancer and other chronic diseases.
With improper diet, the body generates vast amounts of highly reactive oxygen molecules, called free radicals.
- Free radicals attack healthy cells and accelerate the aging procedure.
- Eat Plenty of BERRIES. The naturally occurring Ellagic Acid from those berries, also promote excretion of carcinogenic compounds.
- Drink GREEN TEA . Green Tea helps protect the liver and combat cancer. One recent study examined Japanese women with breast cancer. Increased green tea consumption was associated with a decreased risk of lymph node metastasis. Researches also discovered that when women with breast cancer drank five cups of green tea each day, they were more likely to maintain remission six months afterwards. Green tea also has been proven to decrease cholesterol levels, fight tooth decay and assist in weight loss. Drink a couple of cups of green tea every day or take at least 1,500 mg daily of Green tea extract in capsule or pill form. No more than three to four servings of dairy weekly.
- Milk, cheese and other dairy foods include Casein, among the most common food allergens. It may deplete immune cells. Milk also contains xanthine oxidase, an enzyme which may increase plague buildup in the blood vessels. Adults do not need dairy to receive adequate Calcium. Increase daily intake of Calcium-enriched foods, such as soy and juice, rice and almond milk. Broccoli, collard greens, sardines and canned salmon are also full of Calcium.
- Supplement with FISH OIL, PRIMROSE OIL AND FLAXSEED OIL . GLA. These valuable fatty acids are included in proper functioning of the brain and immune system. Take 3,000 mg to 5,000 mg of fish oil and 1,000 mg of evening primrose oil daily. If you’re on blood-thinning medications like warfarin (Coumadin), check with your physician first. Vegetarians can substitute Flaxseed oil for fish oil, if so desired.
- Increase GARLIC Intake . Garlic contains allicin, a sulfur compound which builds immunity and prevents diseases. It reduces risk of colon, esophageal and stomach cancers. One study of 41,000 American women found that one or more portions of garlic per week decreased colon cancer risk by 35 percent. It also lowers cholesterol and contains valuable blood pressure-lowering consequences. One-half to a whole raw clove daily (cooking reduces its advantages ), or an odor-free Garlic supplement with 4,000 micrograms (mcg) to 5,000 mcg of allicin.
- Supplement with SPIRULINA 2,000 mg to 3,000 mg each day. Spirulina is a nutritive blue-green algae that grows in warm waters around the world including Africa, Central America and Hawaii. It is now a staple for educated health professionals as it contains all of the essential amino acids in a highly absorbable form and is a rich source of nourishment.
Additionally, it contains carotenoids, fat-soluble pigments that act as antioxidants. Several studies have demonstrated that spirulina enhances immune system activity. Spirulina also has been shown to have antiviral effects and a moderate cholesterol-reducing benefit. Are you interested in ready more posts about a healthy lifestyle? Are you looking for top quality health products?