Ever hear “You can not teach an old dog a new trick?” Well that may be true for dogs, but it’s NOT TRUE for humans! Today’s research has proven your brain can continue to physically grow – even into very advanced old age. You may also have thought that you can not grow new brain cells (neurons) when you reach adulthood. Whether that is true (the choice is still out) does NOT really matter.
You’ve got billions upon billions of neurons. In actuality, if your mind neurons were laid out end to end, they would extend all the way to the moon and back. The key to a lively brain isn’t your number of neurons – it’s the diversity of interconnections between those neurons. Researchers such as Dr. Marion Diamond who posthumously analyzed Albert Einstein’s brain found that it had been different in just one way — Einstein had more interconnections between his neurons.
Such an unconventional source of interconnections isn’t inherited. Nobody is born with such a mind — it’s created. Your mind follows the same rule as your muscles use it or lose it. Unused neural interconnections actually shrink and die. But if you take part in regular mental workouts, these interconnections then enlarge and strengthen. The perfect type of mental overload leads directly into quantum brain development. You will become more genuinely intelligent, and capable of flexible and deep thinking. But there’s yet something else you will need to know: The sort of mental overload brought on by stress, on the other hand, really KILLS brain cells and causes your mind to physically shrink.
- Step 1 – Give your mind the physical nutrients it requires. Your brain is a physical organ. What you feed yourself, you also feed your mind. You can’t expect optimal mental function on a fast food diet! And remember a good source of clean water. By the time you’re thirsty, you’re already partially dehydrated. Studies have proven that your IQ really drops from 20 to 50 percent because of dehydration (for a child, this can equal just 1 glass of water). And tea and coffee do NOT count!
- Step 2 – Take some fantastic organic supplements. Today’s food supply is lethargic because of exhausted, chemical-damaged soils. You’ll be amazed at the improvement in your mental sharpness and clarity you will receive from natural brain-smart nutritional supplements.
- Step 3 – Get some physical exercise. Your brain needs a great source of oxygen-rich blood to do at its best. Even a brief walk will feed your mind, but a normal physical workout is going to do even more. Do a moderate physical exercise to get your blood pumping a bit — it’s extremely great for brain health, and you’ll love the greater feeling of well being.
- Step 4 – Take action to deal with your stress. A little big of anxiety is a good thing, as it strengthens your immune system. But the degrees of stress in the modern world are clearly out of control. Both acute and chronic stress has been demonstrated to really kill brain cells. Stress management is vital if you would like to maximize your mental functioning. There’s a reason more and more high-powered men and women are turning to yoga, tai chi and meditation. It may save them from a stress-induced stroke or heart attack. And second — they become more emotionally productive.
- Step 5 -Take a regular mental workout. Just as you need to take little physical exercise daily — you need to do the exact same for your brain. The idea is to stimulate your nerves with new sensory information. That’s the fundamental information it deals with. So in the event that you provide unexpected new sensory information, it’s FORCED to grow. If you simply supply your mind with a diet of unchallenging info, on the other hand, it will actually physically psychologist. Two of the very best mental exercises would be to learn another language, or learn how to play a musical instrument.
- Step 6 – Engage in regular brainwave training. Professionally-engineered brainwave training sessions really TEACH your mind to replicate very positive conditions such as: Instant stress reduction, deep meditation, sustained motivation, rapid learning, increased memory, and crystal clear mental clarity. Professional-level brainwave training teaches your mind the distinctive abilities meditators spend years and years to develop — and this occurs very quickly and easily. Certain brainwave training scenarios are shown to have particular effects such as: stimulating the release of longevity-producing human growth hormone (HGH), reducing the incidence of headaches, and speeding recovery.
Anxious people, by way of instance, tend to produce a lot of high Beta waves. People experiencing ADD/ADHD, on the other hand, tend to produce an overabundance of low high and Alpha Theta brainwaves. Both these conditions can be modulated by routine brainwave training.