If you hear mass media reports, you hear a lot about the forthcoming “bird flu pandemic” which supposedly will bring havoc and potential fatalities worldwide. You hear we have to “protect ourselves” from this forthcoming disaster with vaccinations. Is all this Bird Flu hysteria –a Hoax or the “Real Deal”? It’s “for the birds,” and that’s the reason.
Let’s understand it
Various health professionals, such as Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, an osteopathic physician from Cleveland, Ohio, disagree with all the hysteria. Her websites show that she’s an unbelievable investigator of health difficulties. She’s released several CDs, DVDs and books to educate us about vaccinations, about medical breakthroughs, and about medical controversies. She explains that the Avian virus scientists are worried about is H5N1, and migratory birds are allegedly responsible for its being transported to several nations.
Reports claim this virus has killed 100 people worldwide, apparently from inflammation on lung tissue. They assert that there could “potentially” be human-to-human transmission of the virus (which hasn’t occurred with this type virus) and, therefore, an influenza pandemic”may” result. Actual migratory patterns of bird species aren’t known, and the reported outbreaks haven’t coincided with migratory birds coming in specific locations.
- Pharmaceutical companies since they will profit from billions of dollars worth of drugs and vaccines.
- Global poultry producers which will endure the mass killings of the massive population of “factory-farmed, genetically-modified birds.” The tiny farmers will be forced out of business and the”Big Guys” will rule the global poultry industry.
- Politicians will use this hysteria as an chance to control entire businesses, implement mass vaccination programs and place into operation a police state as a result of the pandemic, further eroding the U.S..
During Dr. Tenpenny’s investigative study on vaccinations from our authorities, she discovered the Center for Disease Control (CDC) composed a strategy in 2004 to raise flu shot earnings. I was in a local grocery store in 2004 where a bunch of angry senior citizens had only been told the influenza vaccine supply had run out, and they were prepared to begin rioting.
They were indoctrinated by TV commercials telling themthey just had to get these shots or they maybe would not endure that flu season! You do not believe our government uses TV and magazines and radio to control our minds? Think again, American citizen. But the plan did not work too in 2005, and people were not standing in line to receive their vaccine shots. So the CDC decided to reevaluate the threat of bird flu to get the public riled up to take shots and also to make our government set aside more money to get ready for a pandemic.
Unbelievable, is not it? But true. An “expert”, Peter Sandman, wrote “The Step Plan” for our government’s pandemic preparedness actions and its own strategy to take care of the crisis when it arrives. This is to make public fear and convey the”global risk” of the bird flu.
- Fortify your Mind. Don’t permit yourself to be a victim of propaganda. Don’t fear and do not panic.
- Fortify your Body against any virus. Dr. Joseph Mercola encourages you to get all of the sleep your body has to be healthy, realizing that deep sleep refuels your immune system. He says a healthy diet and lifestyle will provide you endurance and protection against external germs. Exercising gives power and strengthens the immune system. Washing your hands frequently fights off germs. He also says eat loads of garlic to develop immunity to problematic issues. Use natural supplements. Focus on good health!
- Fortify your Information. THINK FOR YOURSELF. Research. Investigate issues. Don’t accept everything you hear on TV or the radio or what you read in magazines to be TRUTH. Too often it’s our own government’s propaganda to fool us into doing what they want us to do. Find out who will benefit from the difficulties. When in doubt about what is happening, always follow the money trail.
- Fortify your Faith. The Scriptures warn us to not be deceived, particularly in these endings times days. Even if you are not a Bible-reading individual, you can see that this age is characterized by enormous, brassy deception. Bird flu hype is strictly for the birds. You can not base a case for something based on constant usage of the word “allegedly” and by treating theories as facts.