Constipation can be very stressful. Constipation can cause problems in the digestive tract, which can lead to irregular bowel movements. These digestive disorders are more common in children and elderly. Women also experience constipation more often than men. Constipation can cause painful and irregular bowel movements. Constipation, in its worst form, can cause abdominal pains and inflammation.
Constipation can cause infrequent bowel movements which can lead to increased levels of toxins within the body. This can lead to other health problems. Most people experience bowel movements every day. However, some people may not have this ability. These people may feel bloated, nausea, pain in the stomach, discomfort in their rectal area, and a feeling of being bloated. Individuals may experience hemorhoids, anal fissures, or skin tearing in their rectum in severe cases of constipation.
Que faire ?
- It is very beneficial to mix 8 ounces milk with 3 ounces prune juice. To make it even more effective, add a few drops of liquorice extract and mix it with the prune juice. Take it every morning.
- A home remedy that works well is to mix one quarter teaspoon of Epsom Salts with half a cup of water. Take this mixture on an empty stomach.
- Drinking diluted lemon juice on an empty stomach two to three times daily can help relieve pain and cleanse the body.
- It can be useful to eat pears or drink its juice.
- Guavas are very effective in treating constipation. Consuming 1 to 2 guavas and the seeds can improve digestion and empty the bowels.
- Switch to a fiber-rich diet. Fibre-rich foods have many benefits. They can help your intestinal function better and make you feel healthier.
- Boil 10-12 large raisins in a cup milk. Take the raisins and then drink the milk.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of psyllium Husks in water or juice. After mixing, drink immediately. Do this once or two times a day, before you start your meals.
- Mix together one quarter teaspoon of dry ginger powder, a pinch of asafoetida and 1-2 tablespoons of sea salt in water. Combine one quarter teaspoon of dry ginger powder with a pinch of asafoetida and a small amount of sea salt in a glass of water.
- Take one teaspoon to two teaspoons of Aloe vera gel twice daily with an empty stomach.
- Warm water with a teaspoon olive oil and a teaspoon lemon juice should be consumed at the beginning of each day.
- Get plenty of green leafy vegetables, such as water cress and rocket. You can start slowly and increase your intake as you become more comfortable with them. These enzyme-rich foods will improve digestion and strengthen your intestines.
- To facilitate the transition of food from one meal to another, add a teaspoonful of essential fat acids such as flax seed oil, walnut oil, or hemp oil to each dessert.
There are many ways to fix the problem. Constipation can be treated naturally without putting more stress on the body. Keep in mind that toxins are produced when the body is constantly fed poor food. Constipation can be a sign of a weak, sluggish body. Switch to a healthier diet that includes one salad meal per day, as well as plenty of water and fresh fruits and vegetables every day. You will notice a significant improvement in your digestion and normal bowel movements if you persevere with this program.