Hemorrhoids can be caused by excessive pressure in the pelvic or rectal region. This causes the veins to swell and then inflame, eventually leading to hemorhoids. It is possible to reduce the symptoms by using natural home remedies. It has been shown that hemorhoids can be caused by a variety of behavioral problems, such as excessive pressure during bowel movements, constipation, and unhealthy eating habits.
These behavioral and habitual issues can be corrected, and hemorhoids symptoms can often be reduced. It is well-known that prevention is better than treatment. This is a very important and true statement. Hemorrhoid management focuses on its prevention. Let’s learn how to avoid this discomfort.
- Constipation is the most common cause of hemorhoids. This is when bowel movements are made more difficult by roughage or digestive problems. It is important to be careful about what you eat. Eat less spicy and easily digestible food. Eat more leafy vegetables, salads, and fibrous foods. This type of food increases the bulk of the food bolus, and aids in bowel movements. You should drink lots of water.
- To prevent excess fat accumulation in the abdomen, a balanced diet and regular exercise are important.
- Avoid rushing when defecating. Also, avoid straining and putting too much pressure. These are the main ways to prevent hemorhoids from ever developing. This condition can be prevented by living a balanced life and eating healthy foods.
Remèdes à domicile
Simple home remedies can be used to reduce the discomfort and pain associated with hemorhoids. Home remedies will work for mild cases of hemorhoids, but more severe cases require proper medication.
- Patients can take warm water or sit in a seat bath for 15 minutes, three to four times per day. These will provide a lot of comfort for them. Epsom salt can also be added to water to provide a soothing effect and reduce swelling.
- Regular exercise is essential. You should eat plenty of fresh fruits, leafy veggies, and fibrous foods. Regular exercise is a must. It is important to drink lots of fluids and water.
- Use mild warm water to clean the anal area. Use unscented, mild soaps and uncolored tissue paper. It is recommended to gently clean the area using a wet tissue.
- Avoid excessive pressure and heaviness during bowel movements.
- It is not recommended to sit for long periods of time in the same position. This can cause unwarranted strain on the pelvic region and increase symptoms. It is important to move your body regularly. It can be helpful to take short walks or stretch.
- If natural home remedies fail to have an effect on hemorhoids after 1-2 weeks, then a physician should be consulted. Always follow the instructions for proper medication. It is a crime to indulge in over-the-counter medications without a prescription from a physician.