A good liver cleanse is possibly the most underrated menopause natural remedy on the market. We’re all aware of how important the heart and the mind are into your body, but did you know that a well-functioning liver is just as crucial to your wellbeing? The liver is responsible for filtering out toxins and excess hormones, and some other issues with its excretory functions may result in estrogen dominance – that will only aggravate your menopause symptoms.
Cleansing your liver and enhancing its functions might be the key to eliminating hot flashes and other uncomfortable sensations once and for all. You may be wondering where does this estrogen dominance come from? Aren’t menopause symptoms brought on by the fall in estrogen levels? Actually, nothing could be further from the truth.
The cosmetics, pesticides, and plastics we use include a chemical called xenoestrogens – chemical compounds which mimics estrogen’s effects in our bodies once we consume them through the skin. This normally would not be an issue if our bodies had sufficient progesterone to counteract estrogen’s harmful activities.
The thing is that our fertility levels fall faster than estrogen, which makes our bodies with high concentrations of the chemical wreak havoc on our cells and our disposition. Although you can avoid estrogen using organic products and counteract their effects with natural testosterone, you also need a healthy liver to eliminate all of the xenoestrogens in the body.
The liver naturally declines in function as we age, particularly after a life of taking drugs and other substances that weaken it. A liver that may not remove xenoestrogens and other toxins as economically will lead to estrogen to accumulate in the body. And because our polluted environment keeps bombarding our liver with chemicals, toxins, and excess hormones, it is not surprising that our livers are always overworked! Heal your liver and allow it to recover its works with a good liver cleanse.
Tratamiento con hierbas
These herbs are known for their abilities to detoxify the liver.
- Tumeric – an important herb in Ayurvedic medicine, turmeric is a potent anti-oxidant that may trigger the production of bile – the substance that aids in fat digestion. Xenoestrogens are frequently stored in fat, and the doubled production of bile can assist the body undergo these chemicals better.
- Milk thistle – a powerful anti-toxin, milk thistle can modulate the liver’s function via its curcumin content.
- Yellow dock – such as garlic, yellow dock regulates the secretion of bile and helps dissolve fat in the liver.
- Lycopodium – this herb comes from moss and is terrific for liver detox, eliminating kidney stones, and removing gall stones.
- Finge tree – besides stimulating the production of bile, finge tree protects against liver diseases like hepatitis.
These herbs can be found as individual remedies or as combined liver flush remedies. Cleaning up your diet by eating fewer processed carbohydrates and much more raw foods will go a long way in curing your liver. Refined foods will only add unnecessary fat to the liver, whereas fruits and vegetables can enhance its role by nourishing it with minerals and vitamins.