We’re exposed to a lot of viruses annually that cause severe flu and contributes to thousands of people going to the doctor and the hospital. It’s truly annoying to have headaches, aching joints, sore and itchy eyes and our changing climate we have things could get worse. The fantastic thing is that there are natural ways to boost your immune system and prevent any influenza or cold at any time of the year.
There are an assortment of nutrients and herbs which can assist you in keeping your immune system strong.
- Turmeric: This yellowish color nutrient supports every body system. Oriental cultures have profited from Turmeric for centuries. Turmeric contain a potent antioxidant called curcumin which protects cells from free radical harm. Additionally, it keeps the skin looking young, soft and reduces inflammation. It combats flu and cold with its antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties.
- Piperine: Traditional Steak cooking utilizes black pepper with garlic as a medication. It’s been proven by science that black pepper and garlic do function as a complement of one another. Taking black pepper and with garlic helps your body to absorb those potent anti-inflammatory properties and anti oxidants.
- Bilberry Extract: Bilberry is known for improving eyesight because of its concentration of anthocyannis, which boost the production of a pigment which enhances night vision called rhodospin, in addition, it enables the eyes to adapt to light changes. The truth is pilots of term war 2 ate bilberry to enhance night vision. Additionally, it improves circulation, boosts immunity and improves blood glucose balance.
- Bromelain: Pineapple helps to combat cold and flu as it is high in bioflavonoid bromelain. Bromelain breaks down mucus to help keep your airways clear and ease. But additionally, it improves the use of key immune cells that destroy pathogens and form our immunological memory.
- Cysteine: It’s true chicken soup is full of amino acid cysteine and helps to cure common cold. The body converts the amino acid cysteine in a potent antioxidant called glutathione peroxidase that combats free radicals and protects cells from any harm. Cysteine also boosts the immune system.
- Beta 1-3 Glucan: Mushrooms have been used traditionally for its immune stimulating properties from the Chinese Medicine. They also contain important minerals and B vitamins. Beta Glucans are extremely helpful in supporting immunity by improving the role of natural killer cells and macrophages. Bega Glucans are found in the cell walls of yeasts, algae, bacteria, and fungi. They can also help fight cancer.
- Olive Leaf Extract: Olive Leaf is a super food since it protects the heart, improves circulation and promotes a healthy and youthful skin. It gets its health properties in the active polyphenol in olives called Oleuropein. Oleuropein provides the leaves with powerful antibacterial, antioxidant, anti inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.