Acne is a skin condition that almost everyone experiences at some point in their lives. Although it’s not something you want, it’s something most people experience. How do you say “Sayonara” forever? This is the problem. There is currently no way to eliminate acne. There are many products on the market that claim to be able to remove your zit problems in a matter of minutes, but their effects can vary from person to person.
Schauen wir mal...
Over-the-counter remedies may work well for mild cases of acne. If you have severe acne, you may want to consult a dermatologist. You will need to spend money on medication. If your acne isn’t as severe and you feel you can find a home remedy that works for you, these are the best acne remedies.
- Take the juice of one lemon and mix it with equal amounts of rosewater. Apply the mixture to your face. After letting it sit for 30 minutes, wash your face with water. You’ll notice a reduction in your acne and pimples after 15 days. The scars will begin to fade.
- Try Nettle Tea. Nettle tea has a curing ingredient that treats basic skin problems. You should drink four cups of the tea per day.
- Aloe vera gel can be applied twice daily to your face for those annoying acne lesions. Toothpaste is also a great way to get rid of acne quickly.
- Fresh mint juice is one of the most popular home remedies for acne. Apply the juice to your face and allow it to sit for at least eight hours.
- Crushed garlic cloves are a home remedy for acne. Apply them to your face once or twice daily.
- Honey with cinnamon power. Make a paste with one teaspoon cinnamon power and three tablespoons honey. Apply the paste to your face before going to bed. Rinse it off with warm water as soon as you get up. This will make your pimples disappear for a long time (or, if you’re really lucky, forever).
- Wash your face with water, then use cotton balls that have been soaked in vinegar to smear your pimples. Use an oatmeal or almond mask to thoroughly clean your pores and skin.
- Use rose water to make a paste. Apply the paste to your skin, paying particular attention to problem areas. Let them dry for about 15 minutes, then rinse off with cold water. This will get rid of those annoying whiteheads and blackheads.
- Mash tomatoes into a pulp, then apply it to your pimples. Let them sit for around an hour before wiping them off.
There are many other home remedies for acne. If you’re creative enough, you might be able even to create one yourself. It’s always best to consult a professional if you are looking for home remedies for acne. If all else fails, you will most likely have to visit a dermatologist. You might even end up paying more. If it works for you, it’s okay to keep going.