Recently, I had the chance to spend the day strategizing with a group of clever women entrepreneurs from other areas of the world. It was an energizing day focused on subjects like effective marketing, clear messaging to attract your ideal customer, time management and cash.
Behalten Sie Geist
At one point, women were expressing the challenges that they face in getting everything accomplished daily for example running a Geschäft, managing a household, and time to squeeze in a small selbst-care.
- Where’s the potential for new business?
- Are my personal clients and groups experiencing award winning outcomes?
- Have I reached out to my referral resources this week?
Discovering new business opportunities, creating award-winning customer results and focusing on my relationships with referral sources are the best ways to construct a successful company for your long-term. I noticed one Mädchen in the group had a somewhat strange siehe on her face and in the break, I went up to her and asked if everything was OK.
Schauen wir mal...
As I travel around the nation and meet women from various areas of the planet, this notion that money shouldn’t be discussed is universal. I had one girl tell me that she had been raised with a Glaube that “Money is evil.” Money isn’t evil. What you do with all the money is what matters. This opened the door to a freeing, Gedanke-provoking, conversation about why women will need to overcome their Angst of earning money or having cash. If your business isn’t making the money you would like, is it possible it is because of the relationship you have with cash? If your organization is barely “surviving” rather than “thriving” I ask that you think about creative ways that you can adopt what a positive cash flow could don’t only for you but the entire world.
To make certain your Big Idea comes to fruition and achieves growth every year, it’s crucial that you earn money in your company.
- Contributing to the well-being of yourself and your loved ones – It’s an empowering Gefühl to know that your company contributes to caring for the ones you love and care about. It builds Vertrauen, self-esteem and instills the idea in your household that you’re an equal partner in each area.
- Contributing to the market – I’m thrilled to be able to have a small group of women support me in my business and I will help them achieve their objective of working at home. I’m adding value to the flexibility and freedom in their own lives.
- Giving back – I hear from so many girls why they started their company is because they would like to return to the charities and organizations that they feel strongly about.
This was an emotional driver for me. My desire to return has continued to grow over the past 3 decades and my dream has finally come true. This year, Smart Women Smart Solutions® is currently able to generate a donation to a number of non-profits that encourage women and women worldwide from Ausbildung programs bought by women entrepreneurs. I will invite you to begin the process of producing a consistent, positive cash flow so that you can use the money to take care of what is important to you. Anything is possible. Everything is waiting for you.