There are many home remedies that can be used to treat BV. This will provide permanent relief from vaginal problems. If not treated properly, this bacterial infection can cause severe problems in the genital area of women. Many people have complained that their Bacterial Vaginosis returned after a time, despite expensive medications. The benefits of natural elements are undeniable.
Modern studies have shown that natural elements such as herbs and fruits can also be used to treat Bacterial Vaginosis. Here are some home remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis. These remedies can be used to treat the infection and prevent future outbreaks. These remedies can be classified under for use or for diet.
- Garlic is a natural-blessed power that is both anti-bacterial as well as anti-fungal. It kills the bad bacteria found on the female vagina. Garlic can be applied raw to the infected area to treat both Bacterial Vaginosis and yeast infection.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is the best way to get rid of the unpleasant vaginal smell and the bad toxins that cause the vaginal discharge to increase. Use one cup of the vinegar to soak your rectum in warm water for at least 20 minutes.
- This tea tree oil is also antibacterial and can be used to fight BV. You can either put a few drops into warm water and let it sit for a while before applying the oil to your genital area.
- Yogurt is rich in Lactobacillus, which is good for your vaginal health. It can be used directly on the vagina by using a tampon that has been soaked in unflavored yogurt.
- After steeping the mixture, boil some calendula. Let it cool down. You can then apply the mixture to the infected area. You can also soak a teabag in water and let it cool before you apply it to your vagina. To eliminate the smelly vaginal fluid, it is important to dry your genital area.
- You can also use antibacterial powder or natural Margosa leaf powder to accomplish this.
Healthy eating habits are also important in home remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis. They will help strengthen your immune system to fight the infection. Citric juice is the best way to kill bacteria. Bacteria can’t resist Vitamin C. It is best used to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs). It is also helpful in curing BV. Folic acid and herbs such as aloe vera can be used to stop BV recurrences. It is the best way to get good bacteria into your body. You can have two to three cups of it daily in any flavor you like.