Our immune system is nature’s defense against bacteria, viruses, and foreign bodies. It is the best natural home remedy for sinus infections. If you have allergies or a sinus infection, you will have high levels of IgE. IgE is produced by parasites like ringworm. If you live in a developed nation, you won’t normally have a lot of this antibody in you blood.
Your immune system will make protective IgE antibodies when you are exposed to an allergen like dust mites. A compromised immune system will increase your risk of developing a sinus infection. How to improve your immune system to treat your sinus infection.
- Naturopathy is a holistic approach to treating the mind and body. It uses a combination of diet, exercise and herbs as well as hydrotherapy to help your body heal itself. This young man has successfully cured his sinus problems, bad breath, and sore throat without using any nasal spray.
- Nutritional therapy – Eat a healthy diet of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains to provide your body with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to treat your sinus infection. This is a natural home remedy for sinus problems.
- Homeopathy is based on the principle that “like cures, like symptoms” – remedies which could cause a problem in large amounts will actually stimulate the body’s ability to heal faster if they are given in smaller doses. If you have hay fever, a remedy may be prescribed from a variety of pollens.
- Herbal medicine is the use of plants, flowers, roots, stems, and leaves to treat ailments. Garlic, the king among herbs, is used to treat sinus infection because of its antibacterial properties. It is an effective home remedy for sinus problems. Learn how to use these three plant extracts – cinnamon thyme, cloves, and cloves to treat your sinus infection. Users claim that they were cured in 3 days and have the assurance of doctors, clinics, and hospitals using it. Visit the site below for more information.
- Ayurvedic medicine is a holistic system of medicine that has been practiced in India. It combines meditation, yoga, astrology and herbal medicine.
- QiGong, an ancient Chinese system of movement, breathing, and meditation, is an exercise that aims to restore harmony and balance in the mind and body. Exercise is a holistic way to improve your health and as a natural remedy for your sinus problems. A corporate lawyer refuses to be put in a wheelchair and practices QiGong for 15 mins daily.
- Energy therapy is the use of energies from plants and minerals, tapping into invisble energy forces, and working with light, sound, and the cosmic energies that the sun and moon. Energy therapy is about balancing, strengthening, and releasing the energy force in our bodies.
You can improve your resistance to allergies such as a sinus infection. It can also help you to manage any allergies. This site will show you how to balance your energy levels. Take control of your sinus infection and empower yourself. Sinus home remedies can be used to treat your sinus infection by changing your lifestyle, eating habits, and exercising.