When girls reach a point where they stop ovulating, it’s called menopause. It signifies the end of fertility in women. Menopause affects different women otherwise. There’s a decline in the production of progesterone and estrogen in the body during and after menopause. The decrease of estrogen and other hormones in the body contributes to a lot of symptoms, and girls resort to different approaches and medications to replenish the nitric oxide.
Retention is brought on by an excessive accumulation of fluid within the body. It occurs in women during menopause or perimenopause often since they’re taking estrogen replacement hormones. Too much water from the body is a sign of weak adrenals or kidneys, the circulatory system, or maybe the heart. Retaining bloating or water during menopause or perimenopause can easily be cured.
Die Nieren werden bei Überlastung ermüdet, vor allem, wenn Sie sich aufgrund von Flüssigkeitseinlagerungen aufblähen. Es wäre eine gute Idee, die Flüssigkeitsaufnahme einzuschränken.
Was ist zu tun?
- Reduce salt intake – Excessive sodium in the blood contributes to keeping water in the cells. It would be perfect to cut back on junk foods. Avoiding salty fries, pepperoni pizza and other foods containing hidden salt, some kinds of salad dressings, cereals and canned soups are a fantastic start. Inculcate the habit of reading labels before purchasing food off the shelves.
- Get exercising – Start walking, bicycling, and similar actions. These can decrease water build up in your body. With age, you generally tend to lose such actions, when you truly have to do the exact opposite! Although ascorbic acid – Vitamin C – raises water output in the kidneys, its excessive use could stress your kidneys and there is a likelihood of growth in keeping water in the long run. There are particular things you can try to increase the output of water from your body.
- Tincture of Dandelion – About 10 to 20 drops of the tincture is a superb way to lower your water levels. It helps in eliminating excess fluid in the cells, nourishing and toning your kidneys, the adrenals and the liver. It increases the ability to digest food and helps hormones to ease menopausal change.
- Dong Quai – When used regularly, it relieves bloating, and has a diuretic effect – increase in the release of urine. This oil also has a mild sedative effect, soothing the intestines and bladder.
- Helpful Foods – Eating asparagus, corn, cucumber, grapes, and watermelon could be helpful. Reduce intake of parsley, celery, black tea and coffee to be able to prevent water retention.
- Other Remedies – Certain oils, such as cypress, geranium, juniper, rosemary and lavender, may decrease water retention in your body. These essential oils could be utilised in the kind of baths, gargles, mouthwashes, vaporizers, inhalants, in addition to compresses and massages.