It is easy to treat yeast infection. There are many home remedies available. What is the real cause of yeast infection? Although it is more common in women, especially in the vaginal region, this infection can also affect men and women of both sexes. It can affect any part of the body, including the underarms or between the toes. Although it is not serious, it can be irritating and bothersome.
Candida Infection is also known as thrush. Although it is more common in women, it can also be found in babies. There are many home remedies for thrush. You could try vinegar or honey. Many women resort to using yogurt or curd as a home remedy for thrush.
Home remedies with honey, apple cider vinegar, vinegar, or a bath can also help to ease the symptoms.
- Tea tree oil can be used as a home remedy for yeast infections. Some relief can be obtained by placing a few drops of this oil on a tampon, and inserting it into the vagina. Tea tree oil is extremely potent and can cause inflammation. You should dilute it before you use it. You can dilute it by adding a few drops to a teaspoon of olive oil or sweet almond oil. Tea tree oil can also help males.
- Yogurt is another home remedy. Dip a tampon in yogurt, then place it in your vagina. Repeat this process twice daily until your symptoms subside. Yogurt is a home remedy for vaginal yeast infections. It is effective in treating Candida infections and it is recommended to include it in your diet.
- Garlic is best for non vaginal symptoms. Garlic paste can be applied directly to the affected areas. Apply the garlic paste directly to the affected areas if fresh garlic isn’t available. You can also avoid yeast infection by using home remedies.
- Wear loose-fitting underwear and other tight acrylic garments to prevent this condition. Wear loose-fitting pants and cotton underwear.
- Avoid deodorant tampons or sanitary pads if you suspect infection. Sprays and other external agents can cause irritation so avoid them.
- Don’t wear wet clothes for too long. Before changing into dry clothes, dry the affected areas and then change into dry clothes.