Acne is caused by blocked pores and infection. Acne is caused by the over production of sebum in the sebaceous glands. This causes oil to get trapped, resulting in pimples or blackheads. Cysts can form if the infection progresses. Acne is more common in areas with more oil glands, such as the back, chest, shoulders, and chest.
Acne can be a common skin condition. Acne is most common in teenagers, but it can also affect adults. The normal bacteria that lives on the skin becomes more active when the oil and dirt are blocked. This causes irritation to the skin. This causes inflammation. Acne is caused by excessive sebum secretion. Acne can also occur when there are hormonal changes. Hormonal changes can occur during puberty, pregnancy, or stress.
The adrenal glands produce more hormones in stressful situations, which results in an increase of oil glands. The causes of acne include chronic constipation, hot humid climate, anxiety, certain medications and allergies. Acne can also be a genetic problem in some people.
Acne symptoms include redness, inflammation, irritation, oozing, and swelling. Scarring can occur on the skin and face from severe acne. For severe acne, there are antibiotics.
Many home remedies have been shown to reduce or eliminate acne.
- Neem: Neem is a natural skin moisturizer that has many benefits. You can crush the leaves of Neem and apply it to the affected area.
- Lemon Juice: You can dilute lemon juice with a little water and apply it to the affected area.
- Fenugreek paste – Make a paste from fresh fenugreek leafs and apply.
- Cucumber: Peel and crush cucumber. Leave it on for a while and then wash.
- Mint Juice: Take out the juice from the fresh mint leaves.
- Vinegar: Mix vinegar and apply to skin.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oils have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Apply a little tea tree oil to a small amount.
- Aloe vera: Another beneficial remedy is Aloe vera. Apply the gel to infected areas. Apply the gel to infected areas.
- Orange peel: It has also been proven to be a very effective treatment for acne.
- Garlic: Include garlic in your diet. You can also crush garlic cloves and apply the juice to the skin.
- Echinacea: Use Echinacea to increase your immunity and kill the bacteria.
- Tomatoes: Eat tomatoes regularly. You can also put a tomato slice on the skin. Tomatoes are good for healing.
- Honey: Use honey as a mask or in your diet.
- Vitamin B: Vitamin B complex should be included in your diet.
- Zinc: Zinc helps to control the sebaceous glands. Zinc is essential for keeping bacteria under control.
Avoid junk food. Consume a balanced diet rich in vitamins. Sulphur-rich foods such as garlic and onions are good choices. To give your skin a healthy glow, drink lots of water. Yoga is a great way to get glowing skin. Don’t touch the pimples. Avoid touching the pimples and wash your hands often. It is important not to stress about it as it can worsen the condition.